for CBD companies
It takes more than a PDF to be compliant with certificate of analysis requirements. Our software makes it easy.
In 2022, the FDA issued more warning letters to CBD companies than ever before.
- The product's batch size
- A valid certificate of analysis
- Manufacture date
- Expiration date
- Packaging QR codes
- ...and more
Your COA compliance
Transparency your customers can trust
Simple, beautiful templates for your website
We offer simple usage-based pricing. You're only charged for the certificates that you upload to Simple Certs.
Frequently asked questions
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Reach out to our customer support team.
- What platforms can I embed the Simple Certs widget in?
- How can I add Simple Certs to my website?
- Once you've purchased a subscription, there are a few ways to add Simple Certs to your website. You can embed our CoA widget directly on your product pages, or create a standalone page where visitors can search all CoAs at once. Feel free to contact our implementation team for additional questions and best practices.
- Can you help me integrate Simple Certs into my website?
- Yes! We're happy to help you integrate the Simple Certs widget. Contact our implementation team to schedule an onboarding call.
- I don't sell CBD products. Can I still use Simple Certs to manage my COAs?
- Absolutely! While Simple Certs was created to help CBD brands publish their COAs, it can be used for a wide variety of use cases, such as supplements, vitamins, food and beverage items, and more.
If you'd like to use Simple Certs on your online store, get in touch and we’ll help tailor the widget to your needs.